Here at The Super Dentists, we want you and your child to feel at home when you are at one of our San Diego area office locations. That is why we take every precautionary measure to ensure that your child is receiving top-of-the-line dental care in the safest and cleanest environment possible. Your child's health is extremely important to us, and we follow the most advanced guidelines for instrument sterilization and infection control from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA).
The Super Dentists was also the very first dental practice in California to earn Cal/OSHA Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP), which recognizes effective safety and health programs among high-hazard employers and grants limited exemption from programmed inspections.
Whether you are in our Chula Vista, Oceanside or Eastlake, CA office, you can rest assured that our doctors and their team have taken every step to keep you and your child healthy and safe. Our methods of sterilization include:
- Utilization of state-of-the-art sterilization equipment that destroys all contaminants.
- Cleaning and sterilizing of each instrument, which are used on only one patient.
- Disposing of instruments that are disposable, or cannot be sterilized, after one use.
- Disinfecting of all surfaces and changing of gloves and masks between patient visits.
- Individual packaging of our orthodontic wires and utilization of new (non-recycled) brackets for each patient.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding dental sterilization, please do not hesitate to contact us at one of our San Diego County locations. To make your child's first appointment with The Super Dentists and our team of professionals, call (619) or (760) DENTIST today or click here to make an appointment!