It's The Super Toothbrush To The Rescue
Teaching your children proper brushing and flossing habits isn’t easy. That’s why the dental professionals at The Super Dentists – always looking for ways to reinvent and transform dentistry – developed The Super Toothbrush.
The Super Toothbrush Features:
- Integrated augmented reality. The Super Toothbrush includes a magic sticker for the bathroom mirror. When paired with our VIVARRA Dental App, The Tooth Keri pops out of the sticker and comes to life to show your children how to brush and floss their teeth. When you’re ready to remove, have no fear, it won’t leave a mess on the mirror.
- Two-minute tooth-brushing song. Studies show that children brush their teeth 73% longer while listening to music. One of the biggest problems with kids’ dental care is they don’t spend enough time brushing. So, we thought, why not put music right into the Super Toothbrush? The two-minute Super Dentists Toothbrushing song is the perfect background music so kids know how long they should be brushing. When the song is over, they’re done. Press the button on the front of the toothbrush to start or stop the song.
- Premium Tynex DuPont bristles. Soft enough for comfort, yet durable and long-lasting, too.
- Long battery life. The battery, which is included, lasts three months, the recommended duration the American Dental Association suggests for replacing toothbrushes.
Special discount price for Super Dentists patients! The Super Toothbrush is just $6 for our SUPER patients! Get yours today at any of our five locations (Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, Eastlake, Kearny Mesa and Oceanside).
The Rotten State of Toothbrushing
Good dental habits start early. Unfortunately for many children in California, these habits fail to take hold.
- More than half of California kindergarteners have dental decay
- 1 in 5 California kindergarteners has more than 7 cavities
- 71% of California 3rd-graders has dental decay
- 35% of children brush their teeth less than twice a day
- 48% of children never floss
- 5-year-olds only brush 25% of their teeth
- 11-year-olds only brush 50% of their teeth