Visit our Children’s Dental Office in Kearny Mesa, San Diego!
9737 Aero Dr #210
San Diego, CA 92123
Click Here for Directions
Billing question? Running late?
Need to reschedule? Booking an Ortho appt?
Our SUPER Agents will be happy to assist you.
New and Existing Pediatric & Parent Patients click here to schedule routine exams and cleanings online.
ph: (858) 336-8478 / Se Habla Espanol
Services Offered in Kearny Mesa:
Dental Office Hours:
Monday | 8AM - 5PM
Tuesday | 8AM - 5PM
Wednesday | 8AM - 5PM
Thursday | 8AM - 5PM
Friday | 8AM - 5PM
For Your Convenience:
- Open early, late, Saturdays, and most holidays.
- Located minutes from the 15 Freeway (Aero Drive exit)
- Ample FREE parking
- Virtual Check-In
- Cashless payments
- Auto-Scheduling for your next visit
- Self-scheduling Online
- FREE Wi-Fi (Network SuperGuests / PW: Welc0m3!) 0 is a zero
- Some of our amenities have been temporarily paused during COVID. They'll be returning as soon as public health guidelines allow.
Have a Dental Emergency?
Our Kearny Mesa Dentistry in San Diego, CA is here to help!
During normal business hours, call:
1-855-GO-SUPER (855) 467-8737 or Text 1 (844) 765-1234
After hours, call our emergency number and leave a message with your name, call back number, and message about the issue.
PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY :619-790-1023 or 619-790-1024
ORTHODONTICS : 619-432-0069
PARENT DENTISTRY : 619-432-0070
Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
Kearny Mesa is a community in central San Diego near Clairemont with a population of nearly 3,000 residents. It’s also home to a one-of-a-kind pediatric dentistry, parent dentistry and orthodontics office that kids and parents alike can appreciate – The Super Dentists of Kearny Mesa!
Our pediatric dentistry practice has everything you need from a family dentist and orthodontic facility – convenient location, world-class expertise, budget-friendly prices and so much more. Your child’s complete dental care is our goal. What’s more, we create an interactive, engaging experience kids love!. From our augmented reality app to tons of cool, kid-friendly perks, it’s easy to see why one in every five kids in San Diego is a Super Dentists kid.
This article will explore some of the dental services offered at the Kearny Mesa Super Dentists and explain why parents love to bring their kids to our offices.
Types of Kids and Family Dental Treatments Offered in Kearny Mesa:
Our patients love The Super Dentists in Kearny Mesa because we are on the forefront of new dental technologies. If there is a new device available for a quicker, more comfortable and enhanced dental result, The Super Dentists have it.
The Super Dentists use low-dose radiation digital X-rays and no radiation light technology to provide safer cavity detection. As well as advanced dental technologies, The Super Dentists also offers spa-like amenities including flavored gloves, aromatherapy, warm towels, massage chairs and virtual reality masks to keep our patients relaxed and pampered like no other dental office in San Diego County.
Here are some of the pediatric dentist services we provide at The Super Dentists:
Deep Teeth Cleaning
At our Kearny Mesa office, we specialize in pediatric dental cleaning. During a dental cleaning, The Super Dentists will remove any tartar and plaque from your children’s teeth to help prevent gum disease. The Super Dentists will ensure your children receive a thorough dental cleaning as well as tips to fight plaque and tartar at home.
Here is the superior dental care treatment plan when you visit The Super Dentists in Kearny Mesa:
- Brief visual examination by a pediatric dentist
- Plaque & tartar removal
- Electric toothpaste cleaning
- Floss, rinse and fluoride application.
Sealants for Teeth
Dental sealants for teeth are a thin white or clear resin liquid coating (same material as white fillings) that is brushed onto your child’s back teeth to stop the early stages of decay from becoming a full-blown cavity. The sealant is applied to the back teeth using a small brush and then is bonded to the teeth by using a blue LED light.
Applying dental sealants to the back teeth could prevent up to 80% of cavities in school-aged children. Sealants serve as protective coatings for teeth. They are bonded to the back teeth to cover the grooves and make the surface of the teeth smooth.
The Super Dentists says that 80 to 90 percent of cavities on permanent back teeth occur due to pit and fissure decay, and 44 percent of cavities affect baby teeth as well. With sealants, your child may be able to eliminate the risk of tooth decay and fillings.
All of this is painless, so no anesthesia is required. Sealants are an effective child tooth decay treatment option to prevent cavities when they are applied soon after permanent molars come in, around six years old. The ADA recommends dental sealants for kids during early stages of a cavity to help stop decay.
Approximately 28% of kids between two and five years old have cavities caused when bacteria is formed from consuming foods with sugars and starches, like juice, bread, cereal, soda, candy and milk.
The Super Dentists in Kearny Mesa offers world-class pediatric cavity treatment methods for both children and adults. The Super Dentists gives you and your child tooth decay treatment options that include white resin composite or amalgam fillings. Amalgam fillings contain mercury and silver, while resin composite fillings are tooth color and consist of durable, adhesive polymer materials.
Dental Crown Treatment
If a cavity is not caught early, the decay can destroy so much of the tooth that there is not enough left to support a filling. This is where the crown is useful. Crowns completely cover a tooth that has very little tooth structure left or has been weakened by decay, has been cracked, discolored or damaged.
The Super Dentists will advise you about using either a stainless steel or composite dental crown. Different materials are recommended based on the location in the mouth of where the crown needs to be placed.
Why Should I Choose The Super Dentists?
The Super Dentists understands the anxiety that can go along with a trip to the dentist and works to deliver a stress-free experience. In fact, we go above and beyond. Everything our Kearny Mesa dentist does is designed to turn fear into fun! Our Kearny Mesa office totally transforms the way kids and parents think about the dentist. You won’t have to bribe your kids to go to the dentist, once they visit our Kearny Mesa office, they’ll beg you to come back.
And that’s ideal for parents in two ways. First, your child will look forward to visiting the dentist. Second, the positive associations with going to the dentist will benefit their dental health for the rest of their lives.
From our theme park like Super Lounge for kids in Kearny Mesa to our expert team of pediatric dentistry and orthodontists, we strive to do whatever we can to help your child feel comfortable. And by the end of an appointment, we'll ensure that your son or daughter recognizes the importance of oral hygiene and understands what it takes to maintain a healthy smile, too. A sparkling smile has never been easier to maintain than with The Super Dentists.
Our deluxe amenities include:
- 24-hour emergency support – Whether it's a pediatric dental emergency that occurs in the morning or night, we're ready to provide you, your child with the dental assistance he or she needs at any time. Our pediatric dentists in Kearny Mesa are here to help with your family’s emergency pediatric dentist and orthodontic needs, even after regular business hours. Quality oral healthcare never stops, no matter the time of day – or night – here at The Super Dentists!
- Complimentary pediatric orthodontic consultations – Think your child might need braces? We recommend that you schedule a complimentary pediatric dentist and orthodontic consultation by no later than age 7. You can schedule your visit at your convenience, and one of our friendly orthodontists will meet with you to evaluate your child’s teeth and advise you on all of your options. From your very first interaction with our dentists in Kearny Mesa, you’ll know you’re dealing with compassionate professionals who care about your family’s dentist and orthodontic needs.
- Email appointment reminders – We'll email or text you before your appointment. And if you need to reschedule, we're always available to help with that, too. The Super Dentists in Kearny Mesa delivers timely dental and orthodontic care and appointment updates for you and your entire family. Find complete dental care, with all the convenience you need – at our Kearny Mesa dental care facility.
- Reality, reimagined. We create a fun, informative dental experience every time your child visits our office. The app, fun for kids and adults alike, features The Super Dentists characters, who come to life in 3D mini movies to answer the questions you ask most. Just download our app from the App Store or Google Play, and scan our colorful floor targets in the office to unlock a whole new experience in dental care – right at our Kearny Mesa office.
- Many financing options – We offer a variety of financing options to help you provide your child with the dental support they need without having to break your budget. Everyone deserves a great smile, and we’ll do everything we can to help ensure you and your family find the services you need at the best Kearny Mesa orthodontist around. We accept most insurances, including Medi-Cal and can work with you on financing options, even if you don’t have insurance!
- Computerized anesthesia designed to help you or your child stay comfortable throughout treatment.
- Laser dentistry that accelerates the healing time after a pediatric dental procedure.
- Unique relaxation methods that will help you or your child remain calm throughout the dental appointment. The Super Dentists in Kearny Mesa has proven methods to help alleviate fears and make children, adults or anyone dealing with dental anxiety more comfortable during treatment.
The Super Dentists also treats teens and parents, making it convenient for moms and dads to schedule their dental visits at the same time as their kids or for The Super Dentists to see the whole family.
Teens and parents can enjoy the relaxing VIP/VIT (Very Important Parent/Teen) Lounge and other grown-up amenities like lattes with personalized messages, aromatherapy, massage chairs, a newsstand and free WiFi.
Come to The Super Dentists and discover quality oral healthcare for the entire family And treat yourself, your teen, or your child to a dental care experience that’s as extraordinary as they are – visit our office in Kearny Mesa today!
Select The Super Dentists, and your child can receive pediatric dental treatments while you receive exceptional parent dental care. To learn more about the premier Kearny Mesa and Clairemont pediatric dental experts, please contact us today at 1 (855) GO SUPER or text us at 1 (844) 765-1234. Or visit one of our other San Diego-area locations. Rethink traditional dental care with The Super Dentists.