The Super Dentists are proud to offer teeth whitening in San Diego. We provide a broad range of professional teeth whitening services to ensure you can enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile for years to come.
We think everyone deserves a winning smile, and our teeth whitening dentists are ready to give your smile that bright, white appearance you’ve been missing!
What Causes Teeth Discoloration?
Let’s face it – getting your pearly whites to shine bright can be a major struggle. Ultimately, there are many factors that may lead to tooth discoloration, including:
- Food and Beverages: Coffee, tea and various food and beverages contain chromogens, color pigments that attach to the white, outer part of the tooth (enamel) and cause it to fade over time.
- Tobacco Consumption: Smoking and chewing tobacco contain tar, a naturally dark substance, and nicotine, a colorless substance that turns yellow when it is mixed with oxygen. Thus, tobacco can stain the teeth.
- Age: Tooth enamel gets thinner as a person grows older. This often causes dentin, a soft, darker layer below the enamel, to become more visible.
- Trauma: If you have suffered mouth trauma, a tooth may change color by laying down more dentin.
- Medications: Tooth darkening is a common side effect associated with many antihistamines, tranquilizers and high blood pressure medications.
- Poor Dental Care Habits: If you don’t brush or floss your teeth on a regular basis, discoloration and stains are inevitable. A teeth whitening service can help reverse the side effects of poor dental care.
Dental Restorations: Fillings, veneers or crowns can stain at a different rate than the natural teeth and cause teeth discoloration that is particularly noticeable and unattractive.
San Diego Teeth Whitening – Why The Super Dentists is the Only Teeth Whitening Service You Need
The Super Dentists has dental professionals who can educate you about the differences among teeth whitening treatments. We offer expert insights into a variety of teeth whitening options so you can make an informed decision.
We will also teach you about teeth whitening options. We take the guesswork out of whitening teeth and ensure you achieve your desired results. The Super Dentists empowers patients to take control of oral healthcare with procedures and care that fits their particular budget and expected results. No two patients are the same, and our dental professionals will work with you to find a whitening treatment that makes sense for you.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
In many instances, a teeth whitening procedure can help an individual brighten the natural tooth color by four to seven shades. Most teeth whitening products contain hydrogen peroxide that releases oxygen to whiten the teeth. Hydrogen peroxide acts as a bleaching agent that removes both surface and deep stains on the teeth. It has been studied extensively and has been shown to have no negative effects on tooth enamel. There are also other systems including the ones that use laser or ultrasound to zap stains away.
Is Whitening Safe?
Absolutely! Our proprietary teeth whitening processes at The Super Dentists have no adverse effects to your health or appearance – just the big advantage of a brighter, white smile! Trust our teeth whitening specialists with your super-smile requirements!
What Types of Teeth Whitening Treatments Are Available?
Many teeth whitening treatments are available at home and in a dental office. Some of the more common options include:
- Chewing Gum: Whitening sugarless chewing gum offers a quick, easy way to remove food residue after meals and stimulates saliva to moisturize the mouth. This is a mild method of teeth whitening.
- Whitening Toothpastes or Rinses: Toothpastes contain gentle polishing agents to help remove stains from the outer surfaces of the teeth while brushing. Moreover, mouth rinses include hydrogen peroxide, which acts as a bleaching agent that whitens teeth and freshens breath.
- Whitening Strips: Whitening strips can be placed on the teeth and may help whiten the teeth over the course of a few weeks. They are generally stronger than toothpaste products because the whitening agent stays in contact with your teeth for a longer period of time.
- Tray-Based Teeth Whiteners: Over-the-counter teeth whiteners require an individual to place a mouthguard-like tray in the mouth. The tray contains a gel-based whitening solution with peroxide-based bleaching agents to help whiten the teeth. However, tray-based teeth whiteners frequently contain a lower concentration of peroxide than what is provided during a traditional in-office teeth whitening treatment.
- In-Office Teeth Whitening: An in-office teeth whitening treatment ensures a patient can receive support from a highly trained and experienced teeth whitening dentist. The treatment allows an individual to enjoy immediate teeth whitening results.
At The Super Dentists, we want patients to get the best teeth whitening results possible and will meet with you to explain the differences between in-office and at-home teeth whitening treatments. That way, you can find out why an in-office teeth whitening treatment may prove to be the best choice to help you brighten your teeth.
Professional Teeth Whitening at The Super Dentists
When it comes to teeth whitening in San Diego, The Super Dentists offer unmatched support, and experience. Our teeth whitening dentists provide safe, effective professional teeth whitening services to help you streamline the process of getting a picture-perfect smile.
At The Super Dentists, we understand no two patients are alike. As such, we will learn about your individual needs and provide the best teeth whitening recommendations for you.
We are committed to offering the best teeth whitening treatments – something that has helped us become one of the top dental practices for teeth whitening in San Diego.
AADvance Whitening is the most advanced teeth whitening system and is exclusively available at The Super Dentists. It involves the use of our branded whitening technology to erase teeth stains and discoloration and deliver a dazzling smile in as little as 4 minutes – yes, this is not a typo.
For an exceptional whitening teeth treatment, AADvance Whitening uses our proprietary techniques to provide superior results. The treatment is safe, quick and effective, making it an ideal option for those who want to whiten the teeth immediately. Part of our popular Acceledontics program, this professional teeth whitening procedure offers the results you want on a time-frame that’s hard to believe!
Why Should You Choose The Super Dentists for Teeth Whitening?
For teeth whitening in San Diego, The Super Dentists deliver exactly what you need. We have been a top provider of teeth whitening in San Diego for 20 years and continue to explore innovative ways to assist our patients. Plus, we offer professional teeth whitening services that will help you get your desired results quickly and effortlessly.
With The Super Dentists, you can enjoy:
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technologies: We use the latest and greatest dental technologies, which has helped us earn our reputation as one of the best dental practices for teeth whitening in San Diego.
- Exceptional Variety: As noted, we have multiple teeth whitening treatments that are sure to fit your lifestyle, budget and desire to obtain whiter teeth. From our advanced AADvance Teeth Whitening to more traditional methods, The Super Dentists is Southern California’s #1 teeth whitening service. Plus, all of our area offices provide complete dental and orthodontic care for the entire family.
- Convenient Locations: We offer six convenient locations across the San Diego area, ensuring you can schedule an in-office teeth whitening treatment close to home.
- Extended Hours: No one should be forced to revamp their day-to-day schedule to accommodate a teeth whitening treatment. Thanks to The Super Dentists, you can set up a teeth whitening treatment early in the morning or late in the evening. We even offer appointments on Saturdays.
Need Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment? Contact The Super Dentists Today!
Take advantage of a teeth whitening treatment from The Super Dentists – you’ll be glad you did. With The Super Dentists at your disposal, you can brighten your teeth and enjoy a stunning smile for an extended period of time.
For more information about our teeth whitening treatments, please call The Super Dentists at 1-855-Go-SUPER (855-467-8737) or email us at email@example.com. You can also schedule a professional teeth whitening session by scheduling online. Get the smile you’ve always wanted – contact The Super Dentists today.