Is Your Child Suffering from the Most Chronic Disease in Children Right Now?
No, not childhood obesity, not asthma and not diabetes.
Childhood Dental Tooth Decay
- 4x more common than Early Childhood Obesity
- 5x more common than asthma
- 20x more common than diabetes
- Cavities indicate a bacterial imbalance that can be a sign of serious health issues.
- Poor oral health can impact: your child’s oral and facial growth and development, confidence and psychological health and long term physical health and even longevity!
The Rotten State of Toothbrushing
- More than half of California kindergartners have dental decay
- 1 in 5 California kindergartners has more than 7 cavities
- 71% of California 3rd-graders has dental decay
- 35% of children brush their teeth less than twice a day
- 48% of children never floss
- 5-year-olds only brush 25% of their teeth
- 11-year-olds only brush 50% of their teeth
It’s The Super Toothbrush to the Rescue
One of the best ways to prevent dental decay is for your children to develop good oral habits early in life.
How The Super Toothbrush can help:
- Integrated Augmented Reality. The Super Toothbrush comes with a magic sticker for your bathroom mirror. When paired with the free Vivarra Dental app, The Tooth Keri pops out of the sticker and comes to life to show your children how to brush & floss their teeth.
- Two-minute tooth-brushing song. Studies show that children brush their teeth 73% longer while listening to music. The two-minute toothbrushing song plays for the perfect amount of time. When the song is over your kids are done brushing.
- Premium Tynex DuPont bristles. Soft for comfort, yet durable and long lasting, too.
- Long Battery Life. The battery lasts three months, the same amount of time the American Dental Associated suggests for replacing toothbrushes.