Do you see a family dentist? Are you even sure what a family dentist is?
Those are two essential questions for your family’s overall dental health. Since the link between teeth and gum health is directly tied to your physical well-being, it’s important to know where your family is getting treated and who is treating them. It helps to know the services and procedures a family dentist offers – and how they are different from other dentists.
The Super Dentists, San Diego’s largest, most trusted and top awarded Pediatric Dentistry, Parent Dentistry and Orthodontics Practice, is sometimes referred to as a family dentistry. While we offer many of the same services as a family dentist, we go way beyond traditional family oral healthcare by providing a wide range of services for the whole family, from toddlers and children and teens to parents.
Let’s examine some of the typical services you’ll receive at a family dentist practice, along with all the “extras” available at The Super Dentists.
What to Expect at a Family Dentist
A family dentist offers general dental care for patients of all ages. These services include:
- Teeth cleaning
- Root canals
- Whitening procedures
- Bridges, caps and crowns
- Orthodontic care (some family dentists offer this, but not all)
- Other general dental work
The Super Dentists will gladly see your whole family. But we’re not a family dentist in the traditional sense. Sure, we provide the same patient-friendly care, but that’s where the similarities end. The Super Dentists is unlike anything your family has experienced within the field of dentistry and orthodontic care. So how do The Super Dentists differ from family dentist practices?
- Engaging environment. From our virtual reality app to our cavity-fighting toothbrushes, The Super Dentists strives to constantly reinvent and transform the dental experience. If you think going to a dentist means a boring waiting room and Muzak playing, The Super Dentists will turn that perception upside down with a combination of a fun, colorful interactive lounge for kids with games and movies and costumes, combined with the highest quality dental care using state-of-the-art technology!
- Comprehensive resources. Unlike other family dentist practices that may cover the basics, when you visit The Super Dentists website, you’ll find an informative blog, a full slate of educational resources, recent news stories, a list of events we sponsor and participate in and much more. We think patients deserve the best resources to make the best decisions about their oral healthcare. Our website reflects ever-expanding content – it’s just one more way we’re different from family dentists!
- Full-service capabilities. The Super Dentists goes the extra mile (and farther) to ensure your family receives the latest treatments to achieve super smiles. We offer everything from AADvance Braces™ to Clear Aligners® to teeth-whitening techniques and so much more.
- Complete orthodontic care. From the most advanced braces and a menu of innovative teeth alignment options, The Super Dentists offers the most comprehensive orthodontic care available in San Diego, led by our acclaimed orthodontists and support staff.
Stop By The Super Dentists for “Above and Beyond” Dental and Orthodontic Services
The Super Dentists is committed to providing the best dental and orthodontic care in the greater San Diego region. With five area offices (soon to be six!), a fully accredited staff, cutting-edge treatments and an understanding of how to best serve kids and adults of all ages, we’re here for you and your entire family.
If your family dentistry has left you wanting more, or if you’re ready to experience fun, full-service dental services you can’t get anywhere else in Southern California, visit The Super Dentists today. Our award-winning dental practice focuses on complete, comprehensive care.
Come and see why one in every five San Diego children is a Super Dentists kid! Our philosophy is simple and straightforward: every child deserves a smile that reflects their unique character and personality. To that end, we’ve reinvented and transformed the dental experience in a way that’s fun, informative and entertaining for every patient. We create dental visits that are as extraordinary as your child.
Schedule an appointment today, or give us a call at 1 (855) GO SUPER. For added convenience, you can also text our dental care consultants directly at 1 (844) 765-1234. We look forward to seeing you soon.