The Super Dentists is proud to offer adult braces in San Diego. We are committed to patient satisfaction and provide many adult braces options to help you straighten your teeth.
At The Super Dentists, we understand that getting braces as an adult can be difficult, particularly for those who are searching for adult orthodontics in San Diego. As such, we offer many adult braces options to ensure that you can straighten your teeth with a plan that works for you.
With our expert support and state-of-the-art adult braces technologies, you can take advantage of our superior adult braces treatments at any time. And ultimately, you’ll never have to worry about hiding your smile again.
Reasons to Consider Adult Braces
Every smile is important, and our wide range of adult braces options enables any adult to get the smile that he or she has always wanted.
Adult braces allow individuals to address oral health problems quickly and efficiently – regardless of an adult’s age. There are many reasons why adults may consider braces, including:
- Gradual Teeth Movement: Teeth may shift due to age or injury, and this gradual movement could cause the teeth to become crooked and overcrowded.
- Jaw Pain: Teeth problems may lead to jaw pain and other physical issues.
- Difficulty Cleaning the Teeth: As the teeth shift, it may become exceedingly difficult to clean the teeth properly, increasing the risk of cavities, tooth decay and other oral health problems.
- Enhanced Smile: If an adult is self-conscious about his or her teeth, adult braces provide a viable option to deliver a healthy smile.
- Past Braces Treatment Wears Off: An adult who had braces as a child may consider braces once again to straighten teeth that have shifted over time.
Getting braces as an adult can deliver many benefits, including:
- Increased Self-Confidence: Adult braces make it simple to repair crooked teeth, resulting in a beautiful smile and increased self-confidence.
- Proven Results: Adult braces have been shown to help straighten the teeth.
- Reduced Risk of Severe Tooth Problems: Tooth decay, gum and bone loss and other severe tooth problems can escalate over an extended period of time. Adult braces will allow you to correct such issues before they cause long-lasting damage to your teeth.
- Improved Overall Health: Headaches and earaches may occur due to teeth and mouth problems. Plus, if you don’t chew food properly, gastrointestinal problems may arise. Lucky for you, adult braces can help you minimize such problems and enable you to take a proactive approach to bolster your overall health.
- Affordable Options: Many cost-effective adult braces options are available, ensuring that you won’t have to worry about breaking your budget to straighten your teeth.
- Light, Comfortable and Virtually Unnoticeable: Adult braces have evolved over the years, and as a result, you can choose from a variety of light, comfortable adult braces options. Also, most adult braces are virtually invisible, which means they are unlikely to impact your facial appearance.
You are not alone: a recent American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) survey indicated that 92 percent of adults said they would recommend orthodontic treatments to other adults. The survey also showed that the number of adult orthodontic treatment patients exceeded 1.22 million in 2012 and may continue to rise in the foreseeable future.
The Super Dentists is devoted to its patients and offers the best adult braces treatments. We understand the ins and outs of adult braces options and will assist you in any way we can.
What Types of Adult Braces Options Are Available?
When it comes to braces for adults in San Diego, The Super Dentists has you covered. We offer many options for adult braces in San Diego, including:
Invisalign offers a clear braces system. Unlike traditional metal braces, an Invisalign treatment involves the use of clear overlay templates (aligners) that gradually move the teeth into place.
Some of the benefits of Invisalign for adult braces in San Diego include:
- Noticeable Results: Adults usually start to see results with Invisalign before their adult braces treatments are complete.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear braces feature smooth edges to ensure that they won’t irritate the gums.
- Clear: Invisalign clear braces are almost invisible.
- Removable: You can insert and remove Invisalign braces as needed, which means you can eat, drink, brush and floss normally.
The length of an Invisalign treatment may vary. However, in many cases, adults may need to wear Invisalign braces for only 12 months.
The Super Dentists is an elite provider of Invisalign adult braces in San Diego. We will go above and beyond the call of duty to answer your Invisalign questions and ensure that you can get the support you need to enhance your smile.
2. In-Ovation Braces
In-Ovation braces usually are smaller, stronger and more efficient than conventional metal braces. They serve as translucent ceramic braces and feature a built-in clip that holds arch wires in place. The braces are self-litigating and enable you to move your teeth freely as well.
The benefits of In-Ovation braces for adults in San Diego include:
- No Elastic or Metal Ties: In-Ovation braces do not require elastic or metal ties, enabling you to clean your teeth easily and minimize the risk of plaque build-up.
- Limited Maintenance: In-Ovation braces often require fewer adjustments and appointments than traditional braces.
- Increased Comfort: In-Ovation braces are designed for increased comfort compared to conventional braces.
To date, more than 1 million patients nationwide have enjoyed the benefits of In-Ovation braces. With In-Ovation braces, you may be able to improve your smile, combat long-term oral health issues and much more.
3. Incognito Braces
Incognito braces are hidden underneath the backside of the teeth. They are customized one tooth at a time to fit the contours of the teeth perfectly. Incognito braces also can be placed on all of the teeth or just a few – it’s entirely up to you!
There are many benefits provided by Incognito braces for adults in San Diego, including:
- No Adjustments: Incognito braces wires are custom-fit, which means you won’t have to get the wires adjusted at any time.
- No Discoloration Marks: Because Incognito braces are placed behind the teeth, there is no risk of discoloration marks on the front of the teeth.
- Optimal Results: Incognito braces have been shown to help adults get their desired results time and time again.
Getting Incognito braces is a big decision for any adult. The Super Dentists is happy to teach you about Incognito braces and their benefits. By doing so, our team will help you make an informed decision and determine whether Incognito braces are right for you.
4. AADvance Braces
AADvance braces feature bromium-coated brackets for unparalleled comfort. They also won’t leave unsightly marks on the teeth and move the teeth into the proper position. That way, AADvance braces will allow you to take the guesswork out of getting braces as an adult.
Some of the benefits of AADvance braces include:
- Fast Results: AADvance braces work in months – not years – to help you get a wonderful smile without delay.
- Gentle Treatment: AADvance braces are designed to help you straighten your teeth comfortably.
- No Tooth Discoloration: With AADvance braces, you can brush, floss and clean your teeth and minimize the risk of tooth coloration consistently.
The Super Dentists is the exclusive provider of the proprietary AADvance braces treatment, and we will allocate the necessary time and resources to educate you about this one-of-a-kind adult orthodontics option.
Acceledontics represents a revolutionary accelerated braces treatment from The Super Dentists. It features a simple process to help you get the perfect smile:
- Health and medication assessment
- Placement of AADvance braces and aligning devices to straighten the teeth
- Use of different types of accelerators that can be used in-office or at home
- Use of The Super Dentists’ proprietary AADvance whitening to whiten the teeth
Acceledontics offers a superb alternative to traditional braces. It enables you to get a terrific smile and illustrates our ongoing commitment to “Reinvent and Transform the Dental Experience.”
The Super Dentists also offers two treatments that can be used in conjunction with braces for adults in San Diego:
- Orthognathic Surgery: Serves as a corrective jaw surgery to treat and fix abnormalities of the facial bones. When orthognathic surgery is performed in combination with an orthodontic treatment, an adult can improve the overall appearance of the facial profile.
- AcceleDent or PROPEL: Provides an FDA-approved device that is placed in the mouth around orthodontics. With AcceleDent or PROPEL, an adult can accelerate teeth movement to align the teeth rapidly.
The Super Dentists has been a part of the San Diego community for more than two decades. We continuously explore new ways to assist adults and ensure that they can receive adult orthodontics in San Diego that meet or exceed their expectations.
To find out more about adult braces in San Diego, please contact The Super Dentists today at 1-855-Go-SUPER (855-467-8737).