The Super Dentists is proud to offer many adult orthodontic options in and around San Diego. We understand that going to an adult orthodontist can be a difficult decision. We are committed to complete patient satisfaction when it comes to your smile.The Super Dentists will work with you to straighten your teeth and achieve the results you desire.
With our expert support and state-of-the-art adult orthodontic technologies, you can take advantage of our superior adult orthodontic treatments. And, you’ll never have to worry about hiding your smile again.
While we’re known as the largest, most trusted & top awarded pediatric dentistry, orthodontics and parent dentistry practice in Southern California, we’re also the leaders in innovative & affordable orthodontic care and adult braces options, too! The Super Dentists have your smile covered, no matter what your age. Call us at 1-855-Go-SUPER (855-467-8737) today to schedule your consultation.
You can also schedule an appointment for adult braces online. We’ll work with you to manage your adult braces cost to ensure you are able to achieve the oral results you’re looking for.
Adult Braces And Orthodontics Options: Reasons to Consider Adult Braces
Every smile is important, and our wide range of adult orthodontics options enables adults to get the smile they’ve always wanted. Adult braces allow individuals to address oral health problems quickly and efficiently – regardless of age. There are many reasons an adult may need braces, including:
- Gradual Teeth Movement: Teeth may shift due to age, bone loss or injury, and this gradual movement could cause the teeth to become crooked and overcrowded.
- Jaw Pain: Teeth problems may lead to jaw pain and other physical issues.
- Difficulty Cleaning the Teeth: As the teeth shift, it may become exceedingly difficult to clean the teeth properly, increasing the risk of cavities, tooth decay, and other oral health problems.
- Enhanced Smile: If an adult is self-conscious about his or her teeth, adult orthodontics treatments provide a viable option to deliver a healthy smile with as little treatment time as possible. At The Super Dentists, we think everyone deserves a super smile, including you. Call us at 1-855-Go-SUPER (855-467-8737) today!
- Past Treatment Wears Off: An adult who had braces as a child may consider it once again to straighten teeth that have shifted over time.
Understanding The Benefits of Adult Braces and orthodontics
- Increased Self-Confidence: Adult orthodontics treatments make it simple to repair crooked teeth, resulting in a beautiful smile and increased self-confidence.
- Proven Results: Adult braces straighten teeth.
- Reduced Risk of Severe Tooth Problems: Tooth decay, gum and bone loss, and other severe tooth problems can escalate over an extended period of time. Adult braces and orthodontics treatments will correct issues before they cause long-lasting damage to your teeth.
- Improved Overall Health: Headaches and earaches may occur due to teeth and mouth problems, and trouble chewing food can cause gastrointestinal problems. Adult braces options at The Super Dentists can help minimize such problems and enable you to take a proactive approach to bolster your overall health.
- Affordable Options: Many cost-effective adult braces options are available, ensuring that you won't have to worry about breaking your budget to straighten your teeth.
- Light, Comfortable, and Virtually Unnoticeable: Adult braces have evolved over the years, and as a result, you can choose from a variety of light, comfortable adult braces and other treatment options. Also, now most adult braces and orthodontics options are virtually invisible!
You are not alone: a recent American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) survey indicated that 92 percent of adults said they would recommend orthodontic treatments to other adults. The survey also showed that the number of adult orthodontic treatment patients exceeded 1.22 million in 2012 and may continue to rise in the foreseeable future.
The Super Dentists understands the ins and outs of adult braces and orthodontics options and look forward to assisting you in any way we can.
What Types of Orthodontic Treatments and Braces for Adults Are Available?
When it comes to adult orthodontic options in San Diego, The Super Dentists has you covered. We offer many options including:
- Adult clear aligners
- Invisible braces for adults
- In-ovation braces
- …and more
Here are your options for adult braces and orthodontics treatments in San Diego:
1. Clear Aligners
Clear Aligners offers and almost invisible option for adults. Unlike traditional metal braces, Clear Aligners treatment involves the use of clear overlay templates (aligners) that gradually move the teeth into place.
Clear Aligners is one of the most popular adult orthodontic treatment options we offer. Some of the benefits of Clear Aligners for adults in San Diego include:
- Noticeable Results: Adults usually start to see results with Clear Aligners before their treatments are complete.
- Comfortable: Smooth edges ensure that they won't irritate the gums.
- Clear: Clear Aligners are almost invisible.
- Removable: You can insert and remove Clear Aligners as needed, which means you can eat, drink, brush, and floss normally.
The length of Clear Aligners treatment may vary. However, in many cases, adults may need to wear Clear Aligners for only 12 months.
The Super Dentists is an elite provider of Clear Aligners, and adult braces in San Diego. We can answer your Clear Aligners questions and ensure you can get the support you need to enhance your smile.
2. In-Ovation Braces
In-Ovation braces usually are smaller, stronger, and more efficient than conventional metal braces. They serve as translucent ceramic braces and feature a built-in clip that holds arch wires in place. The braces are self-ligating and enable you to move your teeth freely as well.
The benefits of In-Ovation braces for adults in San Diego include:
- No Elastic or Metal Ties: In-Ovation braces do not require elastic or metal ties, enabling you to clean your teeth easily and minimize the risk of plaque build-up.
- Limited Maintenance: In-Ovation braces often require fewer adjustments and appointments than traditional braces.
- Increased Comfort: In-Ovation braces are designed for increased comfort compared to conventional braces.
To date, more than 1 million patients nationwide have enjoyed the benefits of In-Ovation braces. In-Ovation braces may be able to improve your smile, and resolve long-term oral health issues. Call us at 1-855-Go-SUPER (855-467-8737) to learn more about this popular treatment and other adult braces options!
3. Incognito Braces
Incognito braces are hidden underneath the backside of the teeth. They are customized one tooth at a time to fit the contours of the teeth perfectly. Incognito braces also can be placed on all of the teeth or just a few – it's entirely up to you!
There are many benefits provided by Incognito braces for adults in San Diego, including:
- No Adjustments: Incognito braces wires are custom-fit, which means you won't have to get the wires adjusted at any time.
- No Discoloration Marks: Because Incognito braces are placed behind the teeth, there is no risk of discoloration marks on the front of the teeth.
- Optimal Results: Incognito braces have been shown to help adults get their desired results time and time again.
Getting Incognito braces is a big decision for any adult. The Super Dentists are happy to teach you about Incognito braces and their benefits. By doing so, our team will help you make an informed decision and determine whether Incognito braces are right for you.
4. AADvance Braces
AADvance Braces feature rhodium-coated brackets for unparalleled comfort. They also won't leave unsightly marks on the teeth and move the teeth into the proper position. That way, AADvance Braces will allow you to take the guesswork out of getting braces as an adult.
Some of the benefits of AADvance Braces include:
- Fast Results: Unlike other adult braces options, AADvance Braces work in months – not years – to help you get a wonderful smile without delay.
- Gentle Treatment: AADvance Braces are designed to help you straighten your teeth comfortably.
- No Tooth Discoloration: With AADvance Braces, you can brush, floss, and clean your teeth and minimize the risk of tooth coloration.
The Super Dentists is the exclusive provider of our proprietary AADvance braces treatment, and can educate you about this one-of-a-kind adult orthodontics option.
What Insurance Covers Braces for Adults?
Adult braces insurance is likely something you’re concerned about, but not need to worry. We’ll work with your dental insurance to figure out a plan depending on the type of braces or orthodontic treatment you choose. No matter what, we’ll work in your favor to ensure you can start working toward the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
The Super Dentists has been a part of the San Diego community for more than two decades. Our award-winning staff of orthodontic care experts is ready to help you regain your smile today!
To find out more about adult braces options in San Diego, call The Super Dentists today at 1-855-Go-SUPER (467-8737). Get the adult braces options you deserve - we look forward to seeing you soon!