Visit our Escondido Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics & Parent Dentistry
Visit our Escondido Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics & Parent Dentistry
390 West Valley Parkway
Escondido, CA 92025
Billing question? Running late?
Need to reschedule?
Booking an Ortho appt?
Our SUPER Agents will be happy to assist you.
New and Existing Pediatric & Parent Patients click here to schedule routine exams and cleanings online.
ph: (760) 336-8478 / Se Habla Espanol
Services offered in Escondido:
Monday | 8AM - 5PM
Tuesday | 8AM - 5PM
Wednesday | 10AM - 7PM
Thursday |8AM - 5PM
Friday | 8AM - 5PM
For Your Convenience:
- Open early, late, Saturdays, and most holidays.
- Located minutes from the 15 Freeway
- Ample FREE parking
- Virtual Check-In
- Cashless payments
- Auto-Scheduling for your next visit
- Self-scheduling Online
- FREE Wi-Fi (Network SuperGuests / PW: Welc0m3!) 0 is a zero
- Some of our amenities have been temporarily paused during COVID. They'll be returning as soon as public health guidelines allow.
Our Escondido Dentistry in San Diego, CA is here to help!
During normal business hours, call: 1-855-GO-SUPER (855) 467-8737 or Text 1 (844) 765-1234
After hours, Call our emergency number and leave a message with your name, call back number and message about the issue.
PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY : (619) 790-1023 or (619) 790-1024
ORTHODONTICS : (619) 432-0069
PARENT DENTISTRY : (619) 432-0070
Jesse Lozano, the "unofficial Mayor of Escondido" tours The Super Dentists
We are currently seeing patients for pediatrics, orthodontics and parent dentistry, and accepting new patients.
Call us 1 (855) GO- SUPER or Text us at 1(844) 765-1234 to schedule your visit at our newest office!
We are SUPER excited to announce our newest office in ESCONDIDO located at 390 West Valley Parkway is open to serve as your family dentist. Our dentists and orthodontists in Escondido provides all of the amenities, dental expertise, and technology you’ve come to expect from The Super Dentists, plus a one-of-a-kind SUPER Slide and new VIP/VIT (Very Important Parents/Very Important Teens) lounge.
Call us 1 (855) GO SUPER or Text us 1 (844) 765-1234. One of our SUPER agents will be happy to schedule your visit with one of our pediatric dentists, orthodontists or general dentists in Escondido, CA. Once COVID restrictions prohibiting gatherings have subsided, we look forward to celebrating our grand opening with the Escondido community!
Located 30 miles north of San Diego, Escondido is one of the largest cities in the inland North San Diego County area. With a population of approximately 150,000 people, Escondido enjoys a thriving economy, friendly neighborhoods, and (of course) weather that makes the rest of the country envious. Our newest location is perfect for residents of San Marcos, South Tulip, Harmony Grove, Del Dios, Twin Oaks, San Pasqual, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, and other nearby towns and cities looking for a pediatric dentist in Escondido, CA.
Our children's dentists in Escondido, CA sets the bar high for pediatric dentistry and orthodontics care as the #1 rated pediatric dentist in the San Diego region. If you’re looking for a dentist or orthodontist in Escondido for your family, we’re here for you!
Pediatric Dentist in Escondido
This article will explore some of the dental services offered at the Escondido Super Dentists and explain why parents love to bring their kids to our offices.
Our patients love The Super Dentists in Escondido because we are on the forefront of new dental technologies. If there is a new device available for a quicker, more comfortable and enhanced dental result, The Super Dentists have it.
The Super Dentists use low-dose radiation digital X-rays and no radiation light technology to provide safer cavity detection. As well as advanced dental technologies, The Super Dentists also offers spa-like amenities including flavored gloves, aromatherapy, warm towels, massage chairs and virtual reality masks to keep our patients relaxed and pampered like no other dental office in San Diego County. Here are some of the pediatric dentist services we provide at The Super Dentists:
Deep Teeth Cleaning
At our Escondido office, we specialize in pediatric dental cleaning. During a dental cleaning, The Super Dentists will remove any tartar and plaque from your children’s teeth to help prevent gum disease. The Super Dentists will ensure your children receive a thorough dental cleaning as well as tips to fight plaque and tartar at home.
Here is the superior dental care treatment plan when you visit The Super Dentists in Escondido:
- Brief visual examination by a pediatric dentist
- Plaque & tartar removal
- Electric toothpaste cleaning
- Floss, rinse and fluoride application.
Sealants for Teeth
Dental sealants for teeth are a thin white or clear resin liquid coating (same material as white fillings) that is brushed onto your child’s back teeth to stop the early stages of decay from becoming a full-blown cavity. The sealant is applied to the back teeth using a small brush and then is bonded to the teeth by using a blue LED light.
Applying dental sealants to the back teeth could prevent up to 80% of cavities in school-aged children. Sealants serve as protective coatings for teeth. They are bonded to the back teeth to cover the grooves and make the surface of the teeth smooth.
The Super Dentists says that 80 to 90 percent of cavities on permanent back teeth occur due to pit and fissure decay, and 44 percent of cavities affect baby teeth as well. With sealants, your child may be able to eliminate the risk of tooth decay and fillings.
All of this is painless, so no anesthesia is required. Sealants are an effective child tooth decay treatment option to prevent cavities when they are applied soon after permanent molars come in, around six years old. The ADA recommends dental sealants for kids during early stages of a cavity to help stop decay.
Approximately 28% of kids between two and five years old have cavities caused when bacteria is formed from consuming foods with sugars and starches, like juice, bread, cereal, soda, candy and milk.
The Super Dentists in Escondido offers world-class pediatric cavity treatment methods for both children and adults. The Super Dentists gives you and your child tooth decay treatment options that include white resin composite or amalgam fillings. Amalgam fillings contain mercury and silver, while resin composite fillings are tooth color and consist of durable, adhesive polymer materials.
Dental Crown Treatment
If a cavity is not caught early, the decay can destroy so much of the tooth that there is not enough left to support a filling. This is where the crown is useful. Crowns completely cover a tooth that has very little tooth structure left or has been weakened by decay, has been cracked, discolored or damaged.
The Super Dentists will advise you about using either a stainless steel or composite dental crown. Different materials are recommended based on the location in the mouth of where the crown needs to be placed.
Escondido Pediatric Dentistry Facts
- We opened in 2020
- We have seen over 5,000+ patients
- This is our newest location
- This office has a slide for children and parents
Why Should I Choose The Super Dentists?
Our Escondido office promises to be unlike any other oral healthcare facility you’ve experienced. That’s because we create a fun, and unforgettable experience for your child every time they visit. They’ll beg to go to the dentist! Stop by our Escondido pediatric dentistry and orthodontics and enjoy:
- Cool, kid-friendly features. We know that kids hate needles (actually, is there anyone that loves needles?). No problem – computerized anesthesia is standard at The Super Dentists. And how about the taste of rubber gloves? Our dentist in Escondido provides a flavor infusion of grape, strawberry, bubble gum, and other tasty favorites. We think your child’s dental care is a big deal – and that’s why no detail is too small.
- Augmented reality. The Super Dentists Escondido has reinvented and transformed the dental experience from the ground up. Our VIVARRA dental app (available for free download at Google Play or the App Store) features twelve 3D mini-movies to educate families about a variety of dental topics in a totally unique way. Meet our characters, learn about our Super Kids Club points program, what sealants do, how to brush your teeth, and more!
- Exceptional care, proven results. There’s a reason why we’re rated #1. We take your child’s oral health seriously – yet make sure they have tons of fun in the process!
- 24-hour emergency support – Dental emergencies don’t always happen between 9 am and 5 pm. Our dentist in Escondido is here for you whenever your dental emergency occurs, no matter the time of day.
- Online scheduling– You can text us at 1 (844)-765-1234 to schedule your visit or use our online scheduling tool at your convenience.
- Email appointment reminders – We’ll text/email you before your appointment. And if you need to reschedule, we can help with that, too.
- Financing options – We accept almost all insurance plans, and if you don’t have insurance, don’t worry – we will work with you to find solutions to fit your budget. We offer a variety of financing options to help you provide your child with the dental support necessary without having to break your budget.
Easily accessible from I-15 and Route 78, The Super Dentists in Escondido is here to serve family dentist offering the best possible dental care.
To learn more about our pediatric dental services, our children’s dentist in Escondido, orthodontic treatments, or teen and parent dentistry, call us at 1 (855) GO SUPER or text 1 (844) 765-1234.