Welcome to The Super Dentists!
Whether this is your first visit or your 10th, we are excited to welcome you to our practice!
Have You Filled Out Your Forms?
Please fill out your paperwork before your visit. You should have received a forms link when you replied to your confirmation. If you didn’t, please let our office know. Completed forms are stored in our HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant digital storage system.
When you Arrive
Choose the office location/specialty from the list below.
Text the words CHECKING IN for PATIENT NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and APPOINTMENT TIME. (Please do not call). Our super crew will text you back with next steps.
NEW! From your mobile phone, just click the number to text us for check in!
OFFICE LOCATIONS / SPECIALTIES
Carmel Valley / Pediatric Dentistry: (858) 295-0662
Carmel Valley / Orthodontics: (858)-298-2501
Carmel Valley / Parent Dentistry: (858) 299-7763
Chula Vista / Pediatric Dentistry: (619) 503-7962
Eastlake / Pediatric Dentistry: (619) 503-0643
Eastlake / Orthodontics: (619) 492-7994
Eastlake / Parent Dentistry: (619) 554-0716
Escondido / Pediatric Dentistry: (760) 437-6999
Escondido / Orthodontics: (760) 388-9667
Escondido / Parent Dentistry: (760) 284-5769
Kearny Mesa / Pediatric Dentistry: (808) 427-0393
Kearny Mesa / Orthodontics: (858) 244-9489
Kearny Mesa / Parent Dentistry: (858) 295-1160
Oceanside / Pediatric Dentistry: (760) 254-0960
Oceanside / Orthodontics: (760) 334-6239
For your safety and ours, please:
- After you check in, please wait outside the office or in your car.
- Whenever possible, please minimize the number of family members accompanying the patient inside to ensure everyone’s safety.
- If your child is not old enough or comfortable coming in alone for their appointment, then a parent/guardian is welcome to accompany the child.
- Maintain social distancing by keeping six feet apart, inside and outside of our offices.
- Due to COVID, we’ve had to pause many of our amenities, including coffee, games, and our MeloDs. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. We look forward to resuming our amenities as soon as public health guidance allows.
- Children over the age of two and adults need to wear a mask/face covering while inside the dental office as required by the San Diego County Public Health Order.
- The CDC says wearing a mask with a valve only protects the person wearing the mask, not other people. For that reason, please wear a mask without a valve to your visit. Thank you for your cooperation.
What Happens Next?
If your child is the appropriate age and you feel comfortable allowing them to attend the appointment alone, we encourage you to do so. This helps reduce the risk for you, our staff, and any other patients. If your child is not comfortable, then a parent/guardian is welcome to accompany the child. Everyone who enters the building will be screened for COVID symptoms (even if you already answered questions on the phone) and receive a touchless temperature check. Once your child’s appointment is over we will follow up via text and/or video chat to let you know next steps.
SUPER New Toothbrushes are Here!
We now have SUPER new toothbrushes for kids of all ages! If kids don’t enjoy something, they won’t stick with it. That’s one of the reasons we decided to create a line of toothbrushes customized for individual age groups. Our toothbrushes combine features like augmented reality and music to make brushing more fun for kids, meaning they’ll be more likely to stick with it. Look for the toothbrush displays and heck them out when you check out!
You can purchase our SUPER Toothbrushes in all six of our San Diego offices. The in-office price is 50% less than the price on Amazon.
Prepare to be “edutained!”
Visit the Virtual Super Lounge to be educated and entertained. You’ll find fun videos, games, augmented reality, and other activities for your child. The Parents Corner has videos and articles about the connection between oral health and overall health, our safety protocols and our latest media segments. We hope you’ll check it out.