Welcome to The Super Dentists!
Whether this is your first visit or your tenth, we are excited to welcome you to our practice!
Have You Filled Out Your Forms?
Please fill out your paperwork before your visit. You should have received a forms link when you replied to your confirmation. If you didn’t, please let our office know. Completed forms are stored in our HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant digital storage system.
When you Arrive
Choose the office location/specialty from the list below.
Text the words CHECKING IN for PATIENT NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and APPOINTMENT TIME. (Please do not call). Our super crew will text you back with next steps.
NEW! From your mobile phone, just click the number to text us for check in!
OFFICE LOCATIONS / SPECIALTIES
Carmel Valley / Pediatric Dentistry: (858) 259-9800
Carmel Valley / Orthodontics: (858) 465-1090
Carmel Valley / Parent Dentistry: (858) 465-5959
Chula Vista / Pediatric Dentistry: (619) 336-8478
Eastlake / Pediatric Dentistry: (619) 216-3677
Eastlake / Orthodontics: (619) 216-7846
Eastlake / Parent Dentistry: (619) 432-7837
Escondido / Pediatric Dentistry: (760) 314-3900
Escondido / Orthodontics: (760) 314-3902
Escondido / Parent Dentistry: (760) 257-8333
Kearny Mesa / Pediatric Dentistry: (619) 547-9797
Kearny Mesa / Orthodontics: (619) 547-9797
Kearny Mesa / Parent Dentistry: (619) 547-9797
Oceanside / Pediatric Dentistry: (760) 450-2008
Oceanside / Orthodontics: (760) 450-2010
For your safety and ours, please:
- After you check in, please wait outside the office or in your car.
- Whenever possible, please minimize the number of family members accompanying the patient inside to ensure everyone’s safety.
- If your child is not old enough or comfortable coming in alone for their appointment, then a parent/guardian is welcome to accompany the child.
- Maintain social distancing by keeping six feet apart, inside and outside of our offices.
- Due to COVID, we’ve had to pause many of our amenities, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- Children over the age of two and adults need to wear a mask/face covering while inside the dental office as required by the San Diego County Public Health Order.
- The CDC says wearing a mask with a valve only protects the person wearing the mask, not other people. For that reason, please wear a mask without a valve to your visit. Thank you for your cooperation.
What Happens Next?
If your child is the appropriate age and you feel comfortable allowing them to attend the appointment alone, we encourage you to do so. This helps reduce the risk for you, our staff, and any other patients. If your child is not comfortable, then a parent/guardian is welcome to accompany the child. Everyone who enters the building will be screened for COVID symptoms (even if you already answered questions on the phone) and receive a touchless temperature check. Once your child’s appointment is over we will follow up via text and/or video chat to let you know next steps.
Prepare to be “edutained!”
Visit the Virtual Super Lounge to be educated and entertained. You’ll find fun videos, games, augmented reality, and other activities for your child to explore. The Parents Corner has videos and articles about the connection between oral health and overall health during the pandemic, our safety protocols and our latest media segments that contain great information. We hope you’ll check it out.